expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Rebuilding

As some of you might have noticed, more than 4 months ago, all the photos I have uploaded onto my blog vanished. It was so disheartening as my posts are mainly photo-based circle lenses reviews. With the photos wiped, there is basically nothing left. This really demotivated me and ever since I haven't been blogging, haven't thought about it. I declined review requests because my blog simply had nothing. I didn't have anything to show. But slowly, I want to change that. Deleting my photos may be a good thing. For example, some of my review photos are hella old and frankly, ugly. This is a chance for me to force myself to get better photos. Granted, some of my posts' photos are forever gone as I don't have a replicate of it. >< This will probably be the haul posts or the taobao agent reviews. But I can at least salvage most of my circle lenses reviews. Anyway, this is me trying to force myself to get back on track with reviewing products because it is something I really love to do! I hope you guys can bare with me as I'm still depressed about the whole incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets