expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Worst Taobao Agent Ever! Yoybuy Review

Yoybuy reached out to me to ask me to review their service, in exchange will give me $10 off my purchase with them.

They credited me and provided me the response below:



When my coupon didn't work, I contacted them again and I got this response:


Screenshot_2015-06-15-09-16-07.png (1920×1080)
Wait, why didn't you tell me this before?? You let me know after I purchased from you. Double wait, you work for the same company and you didn't know this rule? You had to contact the "technique people"??? WTF??? 

When I did pay, it kept on telling me I still need to pay, then I was told that it was a system error that needed to take "several days":

Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-39-05.png (1080×1920)


Final Verdict:

Expect multiple obstacles, shitty customer service. Therefore my suggestion, AVOID AT ALL COST.


Update: When I tried to post my review on their Facebook page, they deleted it! Don't trust them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets