expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Sunday 20 November 2016

Sephora Black Friday 2016 Deals + Recommendations

It is that time of the year again where I go a little crazy with Sephora shopping. I love the Sephora Black Friday sale as it is an opportunity for me to try a lot of new items at a fraction of the price. Last year, I hoped on some great deals, so this year I was super excited to see what's in store for me with the 2016 Sephora Black Friday sale! (Please note that the following prices are in USD. Last year the conversion to CAD was $10 = $13).



After looking at this year's preview, I am a little bit disappointed in the selection. The prices have gone slightly up from last year and the deals are not as hot. Also, I can see at least 7 deals were very similar to last year, if not identical. This can be a good and a bad thing. If you had missed some of last year's deals, you have another chance to pick some of the deals up. But since all the deals I love from this year's preview I already bought last year, I don't think I will be spending much at Sephora this black friday. At least my wallet is happy ;)

My Recommendations (from experience):
-  Tarte's Intro to Tarte Deluxe Discovery Set (bought this set last year and I love it!)
- Buxom's License to Chill Set (bought a similar set last year and I love the scent of Buxom products!)
- Sephora's Perfect & Cleanse Sponge Trio (I bought a similar set last year and it is definitely a dupe for the Real Techniques sponge)
- Philosophy's Purity Made Simple (I bought this last year and I love it so much! It is a fairy gentle cleanser and it lasts so long! I'm not even 50% done with the bottle yet!)

Deals I want to try:
- Ole Henriksen's On-the-Glow Essentials (never tried this brand before so I am very curious!)
- Murad's Bright Beginning Set or the Murad's Polish, Plump, and Perfect (once again never tried this brand before so I am very curious!)
- Milk Makeup's Headliner Makeup (Milk makeup has been all the rage recently. I kind of want to try the brand for myself)



What about you? Did any of the deals catch your eyes? Let me know!

Want to see my 2015 Sephora Black Friday haul? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets