expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Friday 5 May 2017

(Unboxing + First Impression) Beyond Alice in Glow Cushion || Makeup Buys




I purchased this cushion on Cosmetic-Love.com a while back but I never did a post on it. This cushion is a part of the BEYOND ♥ Disney "Alice In Glow" Collection.

Shade: I got mine in 02 VANILLA CAKE
Amount: 15g + 15 g refill
Claim
  • Moisture and glow cushion maintaining fine skin brightly all day long with micro cushion. SPF 50+ PA+++.
  • Contains Royal Black Tea extract that provides intense nourishment and moisture to the skin
  • Containing Silky Iris™ HD Pigment that allows BB cushion to stay intact throughout the day
  • Micro, dense foam cushion delivers a delicate and flawless coverage
  • Alice in Wonderland design cushion case
  • A hint of sweet tea scent



First Impression

  • Light/Medium coverage
  • Shade seems to match my skin tone
  • For over $30 CAD, it is on the pricey side for just 30 g of product. However, the case is adorable that I think it is worth it for the novelty. 
  • Will I repurchase it? I will let you know after I try it out. 

Should I do a full review of it?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets