expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Sunday 16 July 2017

Wig Review - Purple Ombre Lace Front from x-tress Hair Products on Aliexpress

Recently, I did a little online shopping on Aliexpress. I was looking for lace front wigs to up my wig game. I came across an inexpensive wig that had cool fashion colour from x-tress Hair Products Co; Ltd. Store so I bought it.

On the store, it said:
Price: ~30$ CAD.

Hair Type:wig, lace wigs, Glueless wig, Lace Front Wig
Hair Material:high temperature fiber.heat hesistant.synthetic hair
Hair Texture:straight
Hair Length:About 28inch
Hair Density:180 heavy density.synthetic wig.Wigs for black women
Hair Grade:cheap.top quality wig.for african american women
Feature:glueless.elastic adjustable straps.combs

Review:

1. My biggest problem with this wig was how THIN it was. I honestly have bought $8 wigs that were thicker than this wig. The store said it was 180 heavy density, but the wig I bought on ebay with 140 density was at least 10 times thicker than this wig. So does this make this with 14 density??
This wig was soooo thin! I just picked it up and this was the gap it showed. You can see the wig cap so visibly that you honestly can't wear this.
2. Another problem I had with this wig was the lace. I have other lace front wigs that have very soft lace but this wig's lace was very hard and sharp, almost like hard plastic.

3. The other issue with this wig was that it lacked clips and the quality of the cap construction.
This wig's cap lacked clips.

This other wig, from ebay, had clips and it was the SAME price as the purple wig from x-tress.
So for $30, there are way better options. Aliexpress is just a hit-and-miss. The reviews are mostly bought so even though this wig had 5/5 star on Aliexpress, I honestly did not enjoy it. :(


  • What are some of your bad online purchases? 
If you enjoyed this review, check out my Aliexpress makeup haul, it was a success! Want to read about hauls or unboxings in general? I got you covered! Check out my "Hauls" page.
If you shop on Aliexpress, use Ebates Canada to get cash back with your online purchases! Normally Aliexpress has 4.5% cash backs, but Ebates Canada usually have double cash back events so you can get 9% cash back! That really adds up if you shop a lot. My philosophy is that if I am already going to buy stuff online, cash backs are like a bonus thanks from the Online Shopping God. My cash back history is OVER $200 and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets